If you’re looking to have a great experience at this year’s NASGW EXPO in Pittsburgh, here are some steps for success
- Take the time to read the NASGW Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Have your pricing determined and available!
- There will be both US and International buyers attending, so make sure
you have thought about and established buying programs for both
of those groups!
- Please make note of booth payment schedule: 10% deposit due at time of
booth contract, 50% of balance was due March 1, 2018 and final payment
due July 1, 2018. Booths not paid in full by July 1st may be released at the
discretion of NASGW management.
- Review the Exhibitor Kit and note order/shipping deadlines.
- Review the list of Buyers who attended NASGW 2017.
- Contact buyers that you would like to schedule appointment time with in
Pittsburgh – Call, E-mail, follow up calls – Start making contact with
buyers EARLY! You will find the most success at this show by planning
ahead and pre-scheduling appointments.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to safety and liability issues, there will be absolutely
NO Meetings allowed on Expo floor during show set up on Monday,
10/15 and Tuesday, 10/16. We will open two hours early on Wednesday,
10/17 for Manufacturer Rep Groups to have meetings on the floor.
- THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Complimentary Meeting Space is available for company meetings by
filling out the Meeting Space Request form.