To purchase name badges and dinner tickets, you must first verify your company is a current paid member of NASGW. Click on the following registration link to begin: https://www.cteusa.com/nasgw7/.
Please follow the steps below to register:
Step 1: Membership Verification
- Click on the first letter or number of your company name from the “Membership Verification” pop up box
- Click on the drop down arrow and select your company name from the options listed
- Click on “Verify Membership”
If your company is a current paid member, your company name, address and phone number will pre-populate in the registration form.
If your NASGW membership is expired, please contact Carmen Pierce, NASGW Membership Services, at email@example.com or 515-334-1484.
- Enter in your name, title and email address which are all required fields
- Click on the blue “Continue” button at the bottom of the form
A “Badge Preview” box will pop up. Confirm your badge info is correct.
- To edit your badge info: Click on the “Edit” button
- If your badge info is Correct: Click on the blue “Accept” button to proceed
Step 2: Purchase Name Badge(s) and Dinner Tickets
The registration page will automatically have the radio button defaulted for the $40 name badge since name badges are required for each attendee.
- Dinner Ticket Options: Choose either one (1) dinner ticket for the individual you are registering or choose a table of 10 if you are planning to purchase an entire table for the individuals you are registering.
- Click the blue “Continue” button
Step 3: Registration Review and Payment
- If you are registering just yourself or one person, confirm your registration info is correct and then click on the blue “Continue” button to proceed to the payment screen.
- If you are registering additional attendees, click on the blue “Register Another” button and follow steps 1 and 2 to register each additional person
- Once you have completed registering your group of attendees and are ready to pay for ALL of the registrations, click on the blue “Continue” button to proceed to the payment screen.
- Enter in your credit card info and click on the blue “Pay” button to complete your registration.
- An automated confirmation receipt will be sent once the payment has been processed.
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES FOR THE EXPO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT THEIR REGISTRATION OR ADD DINNER TICKETS ONTO THOSE INDIVIDUALS REGISTRATIONS.
If you have additional attendees to register, you can purchase additional dinner tickets for those who are already registered under the new attendee registration.
If you need to purchase additional dinner tickets but are NOT registering any additional attendees, please contact Carmen Pierce, NASGW Membership Services, to purchase additional dinner tickets, firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-334-1484.
Each attendee who provides an email address at the time of registration will receive a barcode email from CTE about three (3) days prior to the start of the NASGW Expo. Name badges are not mailed. Name badges are printed on-site at the NASGW Expo Registration Desk, using the registration barcode and can be scanned from a printed piece of paper or smart phone. If an attendee does not have their barcode, badge can still be printed on-site after providing proper identification. Each registrant MUST pick up their own name badge at the NASGW Expo registration desk.